here are the 4 units from the clash of clans Facebook page (minus the archer):
The archers looks as it does on the level 11 archer tower which is pictured below, one advantage of the level 6 archer is a level 5 mortar will not kill it with one hit.
The giant, balloon and barbarian all look quite impressive.
Check the video at the bottom of the post if you want to see them in action.
Here are the new buildings:
Laboratory, required for the new level 6 units.
Archer tower which has level 6 archer on it also.
Air defence level 7.
There are also local leaderboards, improvments to the clan leaderboard and 2 new airbourne traps which are these two:
Here are the complete update notes from the app store:
Cool New Leaderboards
- Climb to the top of your Clan; see who's on the rise and who's falling.
- New local Leaderboards: who's the best player in your country?
- Clan members who recently joined tagged as "New".
- Supersize my Leaderboards! More players now fit onboard.
New unit upgrades!
- Upgrade your Laboratory to unlock these mighty level 6 units:
- Barbarians get sharper swords and mighty horned helmets.
- Archers get new bow techniques and fashionable tiaras from their Queen.
- Giants are heartier and hairier than ever.
- Balloons are pimped out with spikes and the Jolly Roger.
Air-tight air defense!
- New deadly traps to stop airborne attackers: Air Bomb and Seeking Air Mine.
- Upgrade your Air Defense turrets to level 7 to shoot down the nastiest dragons.
- Turn enemy balloons into pincushions with the level 11 Archer Tower.
- Heroes recover health faster thanks to the Alchemists' new sleep potion.
- Hero level and stats are now displayed correctly when visiting villages.
- Heroes now patrol a larger area and show guard radius when tapped.
- We discovered that metal armor conducts electrickery! P.E.K.K.A is now a priority target and receives extra damage from Hidden Teslas.
- Spell creation times reduced - blast more magic more often.
- Notification when your troops are ready for battle (Army Camps full).
- Wall levels 9 and 10 strengthened: hold off the rampaging hordes for longer.
- Shop now notifies when new items are available.
- New Achievements: Heroic Heist and Mortar Mauler.
- Tapping a trap shows its trigger radius.
Some level 6 units in action, also a good attack strategy.